2000 & 3000 Series Fire Entry Suit
Total flame and high radiant heat protection
Newtex's 2000 and 3000 Series Suits are designed for maximum personal fire protection. They can be worn in preparation for possible fire eruption or for stand-by operations should a rescue or evasive action require passage through a fire zone. The suits are highly engineered to support the most extreme conditions with 8 layers of insulation and fully insulated hood, mitts, boots, and soles. The 2000 Series' ZetexPlus outer shell protects against heat and fire, supporting temperatures to 2000°F (1093°C). The 3000 Series' aluminized
Z-Flex outer shell protects against high radiant heat to 3000°F (1650°C).
See Videos of our NXP 2000 Fire Entry Suit in Action!
Industries: Stand-By Operations in Oil Tankers, Offshore Drilling Wells & Platforms, Petrochemical & Refining, Military & Homeland Security, Ships, Power Generation, Steel, Lab & Testing Facilities
- Short duration ambient heat of 1500°F (815°C)
- Total flame of 2000°F (1093°C)
- Radiant heat to 3000°F (1650°C) for 3000 Series
|Ambient heat is the equilibrium temperature in an area. Total flame is the direct contact temperature of a heat source. Radiant heat is given off by a heat source in proximity. Duration varies depending on the amount of conductive heat transferred during the operation.|
- Outer layer for 3000 Series constructed from aluminized Z-Flex to reflect 90% of radiant heat
- Outer layer for 2000 Series constructed from ZetexPlus® to support direct contact with extreme temperatures
- 7 additional insulation layers provide maximum protection from heat and fire
- Highly insulated boot sole provides protection from hot floor
- Complete set includes Hood, Coat, Pants, Boots, Mitts, and Foot Locker Box or Duffle Bag for storage
- Made from inorganic Zetex® and ZetexPlus® materials, which meet UL 214/NFPA 701, MIL-C-20079, MIL-I-24244, NRC 1.36, and
European BS EN407
- For best fit, please review our Sizing Chart (also available in metric units)
Note: The use of a breathing apparatus set is required.
PROTECTIVE SUITS SELECTION GUIDE
The 2000 and 3000 Series are part of Newtex's Extreme Protective Line, which includes Fire Entry, Proximity, and Approach Suits.
*N/A indicates suit is not designed for the specified use. For example, the 150 Series is not designed for Total Flame/Fire Entry.