High Point, NC
Summary: The Digital Marketing / eCommerce Specialist will be Newtex’s in-house expert for all digital creative development, social media communications, website maintenance, and e-commerce apps (Shopify and Amazon.com)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create successful digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media, and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Review campaign metrics, google analytics, social media analytics, and ecommerce trends to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create and manage content for the website, blog, and social media channels, internally and through approved agencies.
- Create engaging, brand-centric visuals for all Newtex properties using Adobe Suite, Canva, and other design tools.
- Monitor and analyze competitive digital and social landscape to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Learn, manage and optimize Newtex online pipeline; Classify leads, and automate communications through best in class marketing apps
The requirements listed below are representational of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, creative and detail-oriented.
- Ability to seek creative input and incorporate; Also comfortable working independently.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Canva, and other design tools.
- Experience in graphic design apps, website development, social media and ecommerce apps either through internships or within course of study.
- Office cubical environment in modern, well-connected workspace
- Occasional exposure to airborne fiberglass when visiting shipping or manufacturing spaces
- EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Questions & Applications
If you have any questions about this job opening or wish to apply, please email your question or cover letter and resume using the link below:
Apply By: Until Filled