Z-Flex Aluminized Gloves Provide Radiant Heat Protection up to 3000°F / 1650°C
The 300 Series Z-Flex® Aluminized Gloves are constructed from Z-Flex Aluminized Fabric. Z-Flex® reflects up to 95% of radiant energy while protecting from sparks, slag, and molten metal splash. In addition to aluminized gloves, Newtex manufactures a range of high temperature gloves with a variety of features to meet the demands of any high temperature environment.
Z-Flex® Aluminized Gloves protect from radiant temperatures up to 3000°F / 1650°C, however, the aluminized surface is not designed for direct contact with temperatures above 350°F / 175°C. These temperature ratings are guidelines and heavily dependent on the environment and application in which the heat resistant gloves are being used.
Aluminized gloves that feature a palm constructed from another material (Zetex®, ZetexPlus®, or Leather) are popular because the aluminized back of the glove reflects heat while the palm and thumb can withstand direct contact with more extreme temperatures.
High Temperature Palm Options
- Zetex® and ZetexPlus® Palm styles feature a layer of Zetex® Fiberglass Fabric or ZetexPlus Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Fabric at the palm and thumb for heat resistance up to 1300°F / 700°C or 2000°F / 1095°C, respectively.
- Leather Palm styles feature a layer of leather fabric at the palm and thumb for improved grip and dexterity up to 600°F / 315°C.
- One size fits most
- Double stitched and reinforced
- Made from inorganic fibers; Will not produce hazardous outgassing
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
Minimum Order Requirements
Z-Flex® Aluminized Gloves are available in cases 12 pairs. If you require fewer than 12 pairs, please visit the Newtex Storefront on Amazon.
Z-Flex | 300 Series has been tested to the following standards:
- EN 407: Tested for Resistance to Contact Heat, Convective Heat, Radiant Heat, and Flammability
- EN 388: Tested for Abrasion Resistance and Tear Resistance